Typically Swiss Tours Newsletter Issue 1
Welcome to the first issue of the Typically Swiss Tours Newsletter, designed to bring you all the latest developments from the new Tour Operator based in Luzern, Switzerland.
In May this year the company was founded and the first Tours took place mainly in the Bernese Oberland but also going to Germany and Zurich. Satisfied guests came from primarily the US, but some from Australia and Dubai. Here are a couple of pictures of a few clients on the tours and some of the places we visited, which included Aare and Rosenlaui Gorge, Trümmelbach, Geissbach and Reichenbach Falls, First Mountain, Grindelwald, Isenfluh, Brienz, St. Moritz, Rhinefalls, Stein am Rhein and many more spectacular locations.
So, as you can see, we certainly got around and all my guests bar none had a great day, which was hopefully one of the highlights of their stay in Switzerland. I quote Joe from Philadelphia “We simply want to say thanks Chris for showing us some really cool spots in Switzerland. We visited Switzerland, Amsterdam, Paris and London on our 10 day Europe trip and have to say, our day with you in the Swiss Countryside was our best”, which was a very nice thing to say.
Therefore, I can safely say the first half year of the new company was a success with 14 tours completed since June. Clearly as a new company and brand “Typically Swiss Tours” has a long way to go in a competitive marketplace but the signs are promising and the feedback is very positive.
The winter is a time for developing and marketing the business so that next year can see some healthy bookings coming. So, like all business these days, I have invested into Social Media and Typically Swiss Tours has a presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where pictures from Tours and the beautiful Swiss Landscapes are posted on a regular basis.
Then we have a presence on Trip Advisor and Viatour and then last but not least I have visited over 40 hotels in Luzern, Zürich, Zug, St.Moritz and Interlaken in the hope of attracting more customers. Feedback has been very positive and I hope to have more clients this time next year.
November saw the launch of 3 new “winter products” to the existing range of Tours on offer from Typically Swiss Tours. See below and go to www.typicallyswisstours.com to book or contact Chris on 0041 79 286 0451 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Christmas Markets – let Typically Swiss Tours take you and your party to the famous and festive Xmas Markets dotted around Switzerland. Choose from Zürich, Basel, Bern, Einseideln, Montreux, Brienz and Willisau.
Prices start from as little as 340chf to take you and your group to Christmas Market to no doubt buy some Xmas presents and sample some delicious food and Glühwein! Check out the offers on line.
2) Skiing Transfers – travelling with your ski kit can be a real hassle, so let Typically Swiss Tours take that stress away from you and transport you quickly and comfortable from Zurich airport to ski resorts and back. Here are a few sample prices:
St. Moritz transfer time is approx. 3hrs 1400chf
Verbier transfer time is approx. 3hrs 1400chf
Wengen transfer time is approx. 2hrs 1200chf
Zermatt transfer time is approx. 4hrs 1800chf
3) Winter Activities – Typically Swiss Tours not only can take your group to the activity location but is well placed and has experience in organising specific activities to suit you and your group`s needs so that you can all enjoy the fun, leaving us to worry about the Logistics etc. Activities include Sledding, Curling, Snow shoe walking and Ice skating.
For more information, please go on line to:
To bring you up to date, listed below are the most popular one day tours we are offering at present. Tours are conducted by myself and we simply drive to the most stunning, spectacular and breath-taking places Switzerland has to offer. A black Mercedes V Class will make your journey a comfortable one and I will do my best to make your day as enjoyable as possible. What is more, wherever you want to go to, we will go to. Tour prices from Luzern are shown below. Zug, Zürich and Interlaken prices will vary slightly. For descriptions and more 1 day, overnight and multi day tours, please go to www.typicallyswisstours.com. For bookings of these tours and other activities, please call: 079 286 0451 or email@example.com
One day Tours from Luzern Hotels
Prices are for 1 to 3 people / 4 to 6 people
1) Zürich – Rheinfalls – Stein am Rhein 835/875 chf
2) Lake Luzern Pick & Mix Tour 795/835 chf
3) Bernese Oberland, Jungfrau and co. 795/835 chf
4) Bernese Oberland Pick & Mix 795/835 chf
5) Bern & Emmental in a day 795/835 chf
6) Glaciers and Gorges 795/835 chf
For those of you, who have helped develop and bring value to my company, I thank you for your support, encouragement and business. It`s a pleasure to work with you and I sincerely hope we can build on the success we have had so far. Getting this business off the ground has been challenging – however once guests are in the car, it`s easy and the positive feedback speaks for itself.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Here at Typically Swiss Tours, we will work with you to plan and personalise your tour around Switzerland.
I look forward to hearing from you, keep well, and watch out for the January Newsletter.
Typically Swiss T